1) Narrower and sharper tip.
2) GFRP (glass fiber reinforced polymer) staple driver.
3) Unique ID number on each reload.
4) Capillary-like grooves on the surface.
5) Reload releaser paired as default accessory in application.
1) Easier tissue penetration and jaw placement.
2) Greater strength and hardness ensuring neat and well-formed stapling lines.
3) Ensures traceability and serviceability for every reload marketed globally.
4) Prevents tissue from sliding or bunching, and prevents staples from malforming.
5) The easiest and safest solution for releasing reloads from the channel jaw.
Fengh's reload portfolio.