Channel Management Objectives: Implement, lead and cultivate the channel management strategies through the execution of “cost-effectiveness & business optimization” sales models in assigned geographies. This may include both indirect and direct sales functions. Successfully adjust the models to meet the evolving needs of the healthcare and medical device market.
Sales & Forecast Objectives (Must): Manage the development and delivery of all targeted sales, revenues and profit objectives through the development of business and distribution partners in target geographies. (Meet and exceed annual forecast objectives = Must).
Sales & Forecast Objectives (Plus): Manage the development and delivery of all “strategical sales” targets. These will be defined at the beginning of each fiscal year and will include performance gates designed to support the successful development of the global and regional sales functions in medium / long terms through a variety of cross-functional initiatives. (Meet and exceed other annual objectives = Plus).
Strategic Sales & Marketing Planning: Create and implement a strategic sales & marketing plan that will build strong corporate, product and brand awareness in target geographies.
Strategic & Clinical Evidence Programs: Work cross-functionally to develop and support a regional pillar of a global clinical and health-economic program. Actively participate and lead the identification, generation and communication of the resulting outcomes data via evidence-based medicine to all stakeholders, clinical and economic buyers.
KOL Programs: Identify, partner with and gain advocacy of tier I, II, III regional “key opinion leaders” (KOL’s). This will include delivering on the company’s global KOL strategy and key pathways. Work with direct and indirect sales teams to build a strong KOL bullpen, local speaker’s bureau’s and local, regional and international podium presence supporting our product portfolio and related value proposition.
Contract, Tender & Reimbursement Strategy: Gain and maintain expertise on specific contract, tender, reimbursement policies in all target key countries in assigned region. Lead and work closely with distributor partners in the development of pricing strategies and programs that effectively and successfully position our portfolio relative to the competition.
Collaboration: Partner and communicate effectively with multiple internal resources and functions in the development of a professional and market-leading sales organization.
Travel: The role will require regular domestic and occasional international travel (>30%)
Serve as the primary sales & marketing liaison for Fengh in Russia, CIS, North Asia to meet Sales and Profit Targets.
● Developing Product Portfolio Distribution network
● Leading and partnering with Distributors and direct sales managers, developing detailed local and regional business plans, preparing quarterly and annual forecasts and proactively communicating status and dynamic actions plans to support the business.
● Approving Technical and Distributor Agreements.
● Managing delivery of Sales & Marketing Activities
● Ensuring implementation of the Business Plan.
● Negotiating & Liaising with target Partners
●Identifying, vetting and contracting suitable partners (distributors, independent sales representatives, agents). Successfully develop and use distributor questionnaires & profiles.
● Liaising with Key Opinion Leaders and Clinicians.
● Selecting and engaging advisors (outsourced support as needed).
●Providing assistance with product / process amendments and adjusting reporting protocols as needed.
●Assisting Design Input, Validating Designs, supporting R&D in the development and vetting of product development initiatives (pipeline).
● Supporting in the Planning / Scheduling of Manufacturing
● Obtaining customer / user feedback
● Assist in preparing / reviewing submitting CE related Documentation (When required)