1) Stepless jaw-articulating lever.
2a) Integrated anvil with cold extrusion-heading technology.
2b) Tissue bunching cordon (yellow line) and blade seating alignment (red line).
3) Advanced jaw design with a “王" shape (triple slide rail and slide block) occlusion structure, vs. the “工" shape for the Endo GIA.
4) No less than 45° articulation on each side of the articulation joint.
5) LED battery indicator.
6) Detachable arched tip (optional).
1) The articulating jaw can adopt any angle within the -45° - 45° articulation range.
2a) Offers 30-40% higher strength vs. the Endo GIA when compressing tissue before firing (pre-compression).
2b) Ensures operation compliance to eliminate maloperations.
3) Maintains a uniform compression from the proximal end of jaw to the distal end when firing the entire device (dual compression).
4) Facilitates jaw placement in narrow spaces such as the lower rectum.
5) No need to worry about battery, allowing surgeons to focus more on their procedure.
6) Makes tissue incision and penetration easier.
PSD powered staplers are compatible with Fulbright's existing reload portfolio.